Sunday, September 03, 2006

My newest Craze

I am in love with the Simple Scrapbooks Shortcuts -Quizzes book. So much in fact that I actually emailed them to see if they would grant me permission to use some of the quizzes in my digital challenges at Scrapbook.com [http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/1379051/]. So far no response yet. I did use one of the quizzes they had posted on their website. Hopefully they won't come hunting me down for that!

I plan on using these a lot this year. They are so fun and quick it would be great to hear some of the responses my students will come up with. Then I can use them in my digital year in review album I am creating (or thinking about creating). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Mitchell Kraft said...

I want it!! But my books for school are more important right now!! And when do I ever scrapbook?!? LOL