Saturday, June 29, 2013

Have you seen my TpT?

It has just about blown up overnight!

Remember how I was telling you that Jessica Ivey had a great idea? Turns out it was much easier than I thought to repackage all of my old digital scrapbook kits into items to sell on my TpT Store. I was able to bang out SIX new items yesterday and they are all up at the store. If this keeps happening, I might need to have a sale soon.

Oh, it also kinda helped that I had to sit and watch the four gents from CoolRay troop through my house for nine hours while they replaced the entire air conditioning and heating units. Boy was it hot in here. We upgraded our system from an 8 SEER rating to a new fangled wifi 17 SEER rating. You should see the new thermostat we got. It talks to the internet and provides weather reports and can show us how much daily we are using for gas and electric. So cool.

Now if it would only do the dishes. But, I got a lot done and hopefully the trend will continue and you'll have tons to choose from the next time you visit me over at the TpT site.

Can't wait to hear from y'all about how you're using these products.

No comments: