Friday, May 30, 2008

How easy is it to forget.

School has been out for an entire week. Do I miss it?

Umm, no.

How easy it was to completely lose all of the stress, frustration and paperwork.

Now I sit around all day and wonder, "What should I do today? Do I have anything I need to get done? How long til lunch?" Then I get out of bed.

I have time to read now (two books). Time to go through all of my old Creating Keepsakes magazines and tear out what I want (three hours). Attend lunches that last two hours. Watch old dvd's I haven't seen for a while. Oh, and teach myself how to use Adobe Illustrator.

One of my biggest problems is staying on my diet. With more free time, I am uncovering those deep seated desires for CHOCOLATE! I had to stop myself physically from going into the Coldstone Creamery. Oy. I think I need a sponsor to help me over the withdrawals.

Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling now and watch Last Comic Standing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gary I love the new look to your blog - ok it is new to me - haven't been here in awhile. Glad to see you are enjoying life after school Our kids in Canada aren't out until June 27 - yes our government loves to torture teachers and students alike!

Well buttercup (your new name in spragueland) have fun at cku and take lots of pictures for us and check in every now and then - the board isn't the same without ya!

Courtney said...

Gary- Enjoying your new blog layout! Ahhh yes, how easy it is to forget. Of course, the school sign next door to me reminds me every time I pull out of my driveway that school starts Aug. 11th. Oh well! :o)