Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Miss Me??

I haven't been a very good blogger, have I? I have been lost in the world of digi kit creation. Amazing the amount of mental stability this requires. I am so sorry that I have neglected you, but I can't promise that I will do more.
Things are starting to rotate in my little world. I am in negotations with a few online sites to start selling my kits. V. excited about this fact. But it means that I need to get serious about correcting all of the kits I screwed up earlier. Can you believe I created the bg papers at 72 dpi and NOT 300dpi? Thank goodness I created all of those patterns and miraculously they are still in the pattern selector! This might make things easier on me. We'll see.

Oh, and I received an incredible email two days ago. ScrapStreet.com wants to publish - YES PUBLISH - one of my LO's. I created this with a kit I love from Alisha Hess called You Are My Sunshine. Love the distressing she used in it and all the rusty embellies. Anyway, I digress. I am going to have an actual PAGE published. This was one of my New Year's resolutions. Amazing that it came true so early.

Forgive me while I dance a little....

Okay, back to my groveling and apologizing...HA NOT!

I am signing off now to get to work on a kit based on a trip to Martha's Vineyard. TTYL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gary!!

Hatter J said...

Congrats Gary!!!

Great news about the kits and being published!!!

Cami said...

Congrats on being published!

Pixie said...

Hey stud! That's fantastic news! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Psycological erectile dysfunction Angel dark big wet tits

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 1986 cadillac deville specs college+education+online emergency medical technician classes online distance learning in melbourne lamborghini diablo 6.0 suspension graduate mba online sch ool