Monday, February 18, 2008

Frosty Dreams

Here it is! My results from Jessica Sprague's week 3 class. I've been wanting to scrap these shots of that BLIZZARD we had in Georgia recently. It was such a fun day taking shots of the snow, even though I had to carry my umbrella around so the lens didn't get wet.
I played around with the color scheme, took out the hearts from the grunge frames and replaced them with snowflakes (from adobe.exchange). I also torn the edge of the dot paper and put a paper core tear edge. I used lessons from Tandika Starr. Still love here. The font is from dafont called Frosty's Winter Land.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh I love what you did here Gary...very nice lo ;)

Carol said...

Hi Gary, met you in the JS chatroom this morning (well it was morning for me). Love this page and gorgeous photos.
Carol :-)