Sunday, August 17, 2008

This Can't Be Happening


Leave it up to stupid executive board members to ruin my day. Apparently the WB has decided to postpone the release of Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince an entire EIGHT months after its widely posted date of Nov 21, 2008.
After the final book came out and I've read it through (twice), I had nothing left to keep the fun alive for me except looking forward to the release of Movie 6.
Now that is taken away. BOO HOO!
Do you want to know WHY they decided to do this to million of fans? Because they want more money! UGH. The Writer's Strike strikes again. Due to those long and arduous months of no tv to speak of the landscape of movie releases has become barren too. WB doesn't have any huge summer blockbuster to compare it's 2009 fiscal year to its amazing summer of 2008. Think Batman.
Because they want to balance the books, they are stripping us Muggles of our shining light at the end of the tunnel. Harry and Ginny won't be getting together until July 18 of 2009!
I am sad.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sorry for your sad HP news, but I'm glad to see you blogging after your life descends post! LOL! Carry on my friend, and have a great week! :o)

Ginny said...

I sooooo sympathise...:0(