Saturday, January 07, 2006

AWESOME Photo Effect


I stumbled across Graphics.com site about photoshop effects. I saw one they did where the subject of the picture seems to be jumping right out of the frame. It was incredible and actually pretty easy to create. You just have to know how to use your magnetic lasso to isolate a shape and your distort function to pull the edges of the photos.
Here's what I did with it. What do you think?

The background is a mistake that I took while flying through the trees. I loved the blurred effect of it and thought it went well here.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Whoa ho! Great effect! Love your site Gary and I'll be back to watch you create your first kit. As far as getting your great tag in the header, ask Alisha lol! She's got this down!

Cami said...

Wow! Awesome...looks like a real magazine cover!