Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Should I be mad?

I planned an outing with Gordon and told him I wanted to use this time to get some shots for my Jessica Sprague class and maybe some candid and portrait shots.
I took some shots of him, here's one I thought turned out pretty well:





Then I gave him the camera and told him I wanted some portrait shots. Now, I've seen him take some amazing shots of landscapes and other things so thought this would be a no brainer.



Here are the results:




I'm not sure if I'm being nitpickey here, but my feet are cut off. The focus is too far away, the background is entirely cluttered and they are BLURRY! Plus, I don't even know what is going on with my face...

Should I be mad?

5 comments:

Ann said...

LOL you just look like part of the landscape and he is a landscape photographer! Can't wait til Monday. See ya in DID playmate!

Dewdrop said...

I think I would definitely start reviewing his work before finishing up for the day. What a stinker.

Martina said...

This made me crack up!

Lauri said...

So funny!!!! Hey, thanks for your kind comments on my post over at Jessica Sprague! I love your blog and am now a regular reader!!!

Joan said...

I was rolling from this. Yea you should be mad as hell.