Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Meet Up - June 30

Wow! Teaching Tribune is ROCKING it with the linky's this year. Monday's are all about meeting up with some new faces and checking in on the old ones you haven't seen since last summer.

 
Here are three things that I am thankful for right now.



No more back pain! I've just had my tenth 'adjustment' and I no longer have that broken rib feeling and my lower back isn't so tight. Love it!


 
 
Summer. These lazy hazy days are such a great way to recharge before the chaos that is school begins again (in 28 days mind you).
 
 
 


 A creative mind. I am one week away from a total kitchen remodel and my brain just won't quit with ideas. I'm knee deep in paint samples and thinking about creating floating shelves and maybe a chalkboard menu board for the dining room.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments: